Fast, Flexible Reporting and Analytics Built for You with Jet Reports
Jet Reports delivers unparalleled access to data through fast and flexible reporting and business analytics solutions that are cost-effective, provide rapid time-to-value, and are built specifically for the needs of Microsoft Dynamics GP, Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations, and Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central users.
Management Reporter for Microsoft Dynamics GP is being retired. The following webinar hosted by Michael Hoffman of Jet Reports discusses migration options to JetReports for Management Reporter Users.
Embedded within the familiar Excel environment, Jet Reports leverages your existing skill set and offers out-of-the-box reports and dashboards, so you can immediately eliminate all expensive, time consuming, and error-prone manual tasks to get the accurate business information you need, when and where you need it.
Turnkey Success: Built for Your Microsoft Dynamics Solution
Created exclusively with Microsoft Dynamics, your Jet Reports solution is purpose-built entirely to meet your needs and work immediately out-of-the-box. With turnkey integration to give you access to absolutely all of your Dynamics data, including third-party add-ons and customizations, along with a pre-built data warehouse, OLAP cube set, report library, and dashboard templates, you will get value and have success from day one.
Flexible Formatting in a Familiar Environment
Integrated directly inside Excel, Jet Reports offers a familiar user experience and interface, which increases adoption, allows for the most adaptable report formats, removes the need for complex programming or requirement to know the underlying data structure, and delivers the fastest time-to-value for your investment. Layout your reports in any format you need using all the powerful Excel functions, formulas, and charts. Simply hit “refresh.”
Build Once. Use For Life.
Not only do reports need to only be created once, instead of exported and reformatted each time, Jet Reports uniquely delivers complete reporting and analytics portability between your Microsoft Dynamics versions. This significantly reduces your costs on any upgrades by eliminating the time-consuming practice, and expense, of any report conversions and customizations.
Always Fast and Always Accurate.
When it comes to financial reporting and business analytics, you expect quick results that you can feel confident about. Your reports need to meet your needs the first time, every time, and you can’t be questioning the validity of the data or waiting a long time for delivery. Jet Reports ensures you’re getting fast, accurate data, in any format you want, anytime you need. Keep your data question free and up-to-date, always.
Operational Reporting Jet Professional
Jet Professional is a fast, flexible financial and business reporting solution inside of Excel and on the web that accesses your Microsoft Dynamics database real-time to give you any operational data you need, in the format you want.
- Eliminate errors by accessing and pulling all your data directly in Excel instead of copying, pasting and manually exporting.
- Cut the cost of hard-coding and programming reports to zero.
- Have the answers you need, when and where you need them by drilling down on the numbers directly from Excel and accessing reports from anywhere on the web.
- Complete report management, collaboration, and publishing platform so you never second guess if you are looking at the right data or workbook.
Complete Analytics with Jet Enterprise
Jet Enterprise is a full corporate analytics and reporting platform for fast, flexible dashboards and financial reports in Excel, the web, and Power BI, with a turnkey data warehouse automation environment, and set of pre-built, customizable OLAP cubes, that delivers business intelligence in a matter of hours, not weeks or months.
- Eliminate any need to understand the underlying data structure when viewing data inside Excel or Power BI.
Get accurate, governed data that everyone in the business can rely on for one version of the truth.
Gain rapid time-to-value and avoid expensive deployment through turnkey installation in hours with pre-built cubes, data warehouse, and dashboards.
Low cost of ownership with unlimited users and a customization platform that is 5x faster than manual coding.
Fiscal Insight with Jet Reports Financials
An easy way to create and run any financial report, in any format you need, directly inside Excel - built specifically for Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Business Central and available in Microsoft AppSource.
- Give Business Central users the autonomy to easily build, distribute and automate custom financial reports quickly, without relying on or needing technical expertise.
- Decrease your risk: copying, pasting, and exporting isn’t just time-consuming, it’s error-prone. Eliminate the redundancies and inaccuracies in financial reports by leveraging the Excel environment users are already familiar with.
- Make better decisions and lift limitations by being able to access and pull in any financial data, including multiple companies and dimensions for consolidations, external data input and calculations.
- Achieve instant success with a solution that is intuitive, easy to learn, fast to install, and comes with valuable, adaptable templates you can use immediately.
See why over 154,300 Microsoft Dynamics users rely on Jet Reports every day for their financial reporting and business analytics needs.