Microsoft continues to make significant investments in their Dynamics ERP product line. Dynamics GP 2015 just recently released and is available for both new and existing customers this month.
New functionality for Dynamics GP 2015 was developed primarily with business productivity in mind. With today’s workforce becoming more mobile and more agile; Microsoft understands the importance of having business applications that can deliver on the needs of today’s workers and companies.
Key areas of investment for Dynamics GP 2015 include:
- Ability to deploy on Microsoft Azure in the cloud
- Integration with Office 365 in areas such as document management, collaboration and Excel based analysis
- Web based / mobile ready Business Analyzer that is optimized for tablets powered by Windows, iOS and Android
- Expanded workflow capability for stream lined approvals and decision making ability
- Service Based Architecture to support exchange of information between Dynamics GP and other applications such as Microsoft products, third party solutions and mobile applications using common standards
Dynamics GP 2015 & 2013 licensing includes more than just ERP/Accounting. All customers on either GP 2013 or GP 2015 perpetual licensing own a FREE Microsoft Dynamics CRM Server license valued at over $5,000. This provides an excellent opportunity to deploy an integrated Customer Relationship Management solution, Microsoft Dynamics CRM, with Dynamics GP. You only need to purchase the Client Access Licenses for each named CRM user. OTT, Inc. is both a Dynamics CRM and Dynamics GP Partner; so we are well positioned to work with you on an integrated CRM/ERP solution.
We recommend that existing customers wait for the first service pack to be released before upgrading to GP 2015. This first service pack is usually issued within 3 to 5 months of the initial release date. OTT, Inc. will be hosting an event on March 12, 2015 to preview both Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2015 and Microsoft Dynamics GP 2015. More information to come regarding agenda, times, etc.
For any questions on the new releases of Dynamics GP 2015 and Dynamics CRM 2015 please contact Eric Sheehan at email@example.com.