Essential Information for Microsoft Dynamics GP 2013
OTT, Inc. recently hosted a Microsoft Dynamics GP 2013 Preview event in the Twin Cities area. We had tremendous interest in the new version of Dynamics GP and wanted to share some extra materials that we have uploaded to our website with you.
Microsoft has made available several PDFs which explain more about some of the new features incorporated in the product:
- Microsoft Dynamics GP 2013 Financials
- A comprehensive introduction to the new enhancements to the General Ledger year-end close process in Microsoft Dynamics GP 2013.
- Microsoft Dynamics GP 2013 Distributions
- This module introduces the new enhancements to Inventory Control in the Distribution series of Microsoft Dynamics 2013.
- Microsoft Dynamics GP 2013 Human Resources & Payroll
- An introduction to the new enhancements to U.S. Payroll for Microsoft Dynamics GP.
- Microsoft Dynamics GP 2013 System Wide
- This module introduces the enhancements to Microsoft Dynamics GP 2013 that you will see affect multiple modules as application wide changes.
Always remember that if you are already using Microsoft Dynamics GP that CustomerSource has a plethora of useful information available to you. We suggest you review the Microsoft Dynamics GP 2013 Technical Readiness Information.
Microsoft have also made available a comprehensive series of YouTube Videos that we recommend you view in order to familiarize yourself with the new features of Dynamics GP 2013:
Financial Series Features:
- General Ledger New Features
- Receivables Management New Features
- Payables Management New Features
- Electronic Funds Transfer New Features
- Bank Reconciliation New Features
- Fixed Assets New Features
Distribution Series Features
- Sales Order Processing New Features
- Purchase Order Processing New Features
- Manufacturing New Features
- Inventory New Features
Human Resources and Payroll Series Features
System Wide Features
Web Client Readiness Information
- Web Client Overview
- Web Client Components
- Web Client Session Central
- Web Client Session Host
- Web Client Runtime Service
- Web Client Certificates
- Web Client Network Deployment Planning
- Web Client Deployment Scenarios
- Web Client Installation
- Web Client Troubleshooting
- Web Client Development
If you have any questions about these materials, or if you have any issues logging on to CustomerSource, please feel free to contact GP Support at support@OTT-Inc.com at any time.
By Lisa Stiteler, Microsoft Dynamics GP Consultant, OTT, Inc.