Eric Sheehan, CPA, is the CEO of OTT, Inc. He began working in the field of Information Technology and Accounting in 1993 and brings 25+ years of experience to the business and the customers OTT, Inc. serves.
OTT, Inc. is Microsoft Partner Network Gold Member and a NetSuite Solutions Provider Partner. The Microsoft practice is focused on the following solutions: Microsoft Azure, Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Financials, Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Sales, Microsoft Dynamics GP, Microsoft Dynamics CRM and Microsoft SQL Server. OTT, Inc. is also a Partner with a robust group of Independent Software Vendors (ISVs) that have solutions that complement both Microsoft and NetSuite solution offerings.
Sheehan has a degree in Accounting with a strong emphasis in Management Information Systems from Luther College in Decorah, Iowa. He offers clients advice and expertise on how to add value to their businesses by leveraging technology to improve processes and overall performance which includes greater efficiencies and ultimately profitability for their businesses.
- Business process evaluations and recommendations
- System analysis and design
- Software evaluation and selection
- Technology business solution implementation
- Project management
- Enterprise Resource Planning
- Customer Relationship Management
- Cloud-Based Technology
Manufacturing, Distribution, Financial Services, Business Services and Not For Profits
- Certified Public Accountant Education and Affiliations Bachelor of Arts degree in Accounting from Luther College, Decorah, IA
- Microsoft Certified
- NetSuite Certified