Dean Speidel is the President of OTT, Inc., and has 17 years of consulting experience in selection, evaluation, implementation, and instruction of business software applications. In addition, he has experience in application design, testing, and development. Speidel’s past Microsoft Dynamics GP professional experience includes serving as a Certified Instructor, Certified Implementation Specialist, and Certified Accounting Applications Specialist.
Speidel holds a Bachelor of Science in Accounting from Minnesota State University Moorhead, Moorhead, MN.
- Performs system needs analysis and design to meet organizational IT and business solution needs
- Designs, implements, and supports internal accounting systems
- Designs, implements, and supports distribution solutions
- Performs data conversion through data analysis and mapping procedures
- Trains staff on applications and systems
- Manages system implementations and IT initiatives
- Manages the development and consulting staff
- Consults with organizations regarding solution development, integration
Distribution, Financial Services, Project Management
Microsoft Dynamics GP Business Solutions
Education and Affiliations:
Bachelor of Science in Accounting from Minnesota State University Moorhead, Moorhead, MN