Microsoft Management Reporter
Management Reporter for Microsoft Dynamics GP is an interactive reporting application that financial and business professionals can use to create, maintain, deploy, and view financial statements. It moves beyond traditional reporting constraints to help you design a variety of reports efficiently. Communication is stream-lined with the use of interactive notes and instant messaging.
Management Reporter includes dimension support, which means that account segments or dimensions are immediately available. There is no need for additional tools or configuration.
These Management Reporter components provide ease of use to create, view and schedule reports:
- Report Designer is used to create report building blogs to generate reports. A report wizard guides less experienced users through the design process and advanced users can create report building blocks or modify existing building blocks to produce tailored reports.
- The desktop viewer stores the report library, and is used to organize and view reports and supporting files.
- Web Viewer allows for the viewing of reports in a web browser
- Report Schedules allows a user to schedule either a single report or a group of reports regularly
- Management Reporter SQL database stores the components, or building blocks, used to generate the reports. It also stores report definitions and previously generated reports.
- Application service controls access to the data provider and provides connectivity to clients
- Process service generates the reports that are created and queued by the Management Reporter client.
For an in-depth view of Management Reporter for Microsoft Dynamics GP this webinar covers the unique features of Management reporter, utilization of reporting trees to add power and flexibility to your reporting process as well as the generation and publishing of Profit & Loss statements, balance sheets and cash flow reports.